Our School

Willow Springs School has existed at the current site since the early 1920's. It began as a four room schoolhouse and has since grown to current proportions. Six additions have been added, the most recent being the west end addition housing the Learning Resource Center, technology/computer labs, and front offices in 2005.

 








 

Contact Info
8345 Archer Avenue
Willow Springs, IL 60480
708-839-6828
Quick Links
Home
Our School
Important Info

News
Sports
Administration

Resources
Employment
Finances

Report Card
Supply List
Questions and Comments