Our School

Willow Springs School has existed at the current site since the early 1920’s. It began as a four room schoolhouse and has since grown to current proportions. Six additions have been added, the most recent being the west end addition housing the Learning Resource Center, technology/computer labs, and front offices in 2005.

Willow Weekly Newsletter

  Willow Weekly - Week of January 15, 2021 Willow Weekly - Week of January 8, 2021 Willow Weekly - Week of December 30, 2020 Willow Weekly - Week of December 18, 2020 Willow Weekly - Week of December 11, 2020 Willow Weekly - Week of December 4, 2020 Willow Weekly -...

read more

Menus

January Menu December Menu October Menu September...

read more