Parents for Children hosted multiple fundraisers throughout the school year. The profits made from these fundraisers went back to the students in various ways. Some of the functions PFC funds were used for:
- Roller Skating lessons in P.E.
- Roller Skating party
- Provided $5 per student towards year end picnic
- 8th grade bus to Great America
- Teacher Appreciation Week activities (teacher certificates)
- Argo High School Scholarship
- 8th grade scholarships
- Student assemblies
Box Tops, Coke Rewards, Labels for Education and Kellogg’s
These items have to be manual keyed in or manually counted, but the rewards are worth the work! All of the money raised goes back to the PFC account
- Box Tops: we raised just over $1,500 dollars!
- Coke Rewards: purchased art and P.E items. This year we will receive cash instead!
- Labels for Education: we received $500 dollars!
- Kellogg’s: a new program that will give cash!
- We also conduct fundraisers at Five Below and Bakers Square
Events throughout the year organized by the PFC
Throughout the year Parents for Children host a variety of fun events for the students.
- Nacho Days
- Special Treat Days
- Hot Dog Days
- Holiday Bazaar
- Roller Skating Party
- Movie Night
We will have volunteer signup sheets and information at all registration events.