Willow Springs School District 108 is committed to a policy of equal opportunity and diversity. We will not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on any unlawful basis, but not limited to, race, color, creed, gender, national origin, religion, citizenship, military status, marital status, sexual preference, disability, age, and all other protected classifications as required by federal, state, and/or local law.
1st Grade Teacher, Long-Term Leave
Willow Springs School is looking for a highly-qualified educator to fill a 1st grade long-term leave. The anticipated start date is Thursday, November 18th and the position will run through the end of the 2021-2022 school year.
Duties include, but not limited to:
- Instructs assigned classes in all aspects of the general 1st grade curriculum: English Language Arts, Mathematics, Science, Social Studies
- Incorporates hands-on activities
- Employs a variety of instructional techniques and media
- Develops and maintains a classroom environment conducive to effective learning practices effectively utilizing District resources
- Establishes and maintains standards for classroom behavior consistent with the physical limitations of the individual.
- Hold a valid Illinois teaching license for a 1st grade teaching position or its equivalent, preference to a EC-3rd grade license.
- Hold an earned degree from an accredited college or university.
Salary/Benefits: Dependent upon experience
How to Apply:
Send resume, application (available on right) and letter to:
Alexandra Oreluk, Principal, Willow Springs School, 8345 Archer Avenue, Willow Springs, IL 60480
Posted: October 24, 2021
Special Education Instructional Assistant
Duties include, but not limited to: assist with the delivery of instructional program planned by teacher; perform routine tasks and duties as assigned by teacher to allow teacher to spend vast majority of day instructing students; perform lunchroom and playground duties as assigned by administration.
- Must have or qualify for the Illinois Paraprofessional license through the Illinois State Board of Education
Salary/Benefits: Commensurate with experience and education
To Apply: Email resume and letter of interest to: Meghan Litko, Director of Special Education, firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted: September 29, 2021
Substitute Teacher, Temporary
Kindergarten – 8th grade
- Illinois Teaching or Substitute License
Apply To: Alexandra Oreluk, Principal, email@example.com
Posted: June 2021
Application available on this page and at the school’s office.